Your tax-deductible donation directly affects the life of the congregation through worship, learning, and community. There are many ways you can show your support for Kol Ami. You can choose to donate to one of our funds listed below, for an Honor, a Yarhzeit (in memory of a loved one), or special event or through our many fundraisers.
As always we are grateful for your support in creating a strong foundation for our community!
A heartfelt thank you – Todah Rabah!
Donating to the General and Membership Relief Funds helps our synagogue and congregants most directly. Your donations to these two funds are greatly appreciated.
- General Fund – Funds to be added to the general operations account, for use at the discretion of the Board of Directors and the Budget & Finance Committee.
- Membership Relief Fund – Funds dedicated to members needing assistance with their dues and fees.
- Building Fund – Funds dedicated to support the purchase of land/building and to maintaining a synagogue.
- Sick and Benevolent Fund – This fund, created by an anonymous donation to Kol Ami, is to ensure that members of the Kol Ami community have respectable burials in the event of financial need. Questions related to the fund should be directed to the Rabbi.
- KATY (Kol Ami Temple Youth) – Funds dedicated to support KATY activities.
- Education Fund – Funds dedicated to create or maintain Religious School programming and Adult Education programming.
- Miller Camp Scholarship Fund – In memory of Michael and Carol Miller. These funds offer limited need-based scholarships that provide Jewish camp experiences to Kol Ami children. Questions related to this fund should be directed to the Rabbi.
- Religious Activities Fund – Funds dedicated to support religious services for adults and children, with the exception of the Torah and prayer books.
- Sacred Text Fund – Funds dedicated to the purchase of prayer books and purchasing and maintaining the Torah for the congregation.
- Music Fund – Funds dedicated to develop and support a vibrant music program for the synagogue.
- Leadership Training – Funds dedicated for training/conferences for the Rabbi, Cantorial Soloist, and/or designated congregational representative(s).
- Advertising and Communications Fund – Funds to support Kol Ami advertising and communication efforts.
- Rabbi’s Discretionary Fund – Funds to be allocated by the rabbi, at his discretion, to causes determined worthy by the rabbi.
For more information, please contact our Financial Secretary at email@example.com.